ARCC Theatre presents Enchanted April by Matthew Barber

ARCC Theatre

Feeling lost in the shadows of marriage and forgotten in the rush of 1920s post-war society, two London housewives pool their savings to rent a villa in Italy for a ladies-only holiday away, reluctantly recruiting a pair of difficult upper-class women to share the cost and the experience. Together under the Mediterranean sun, the four women clash-and then begin to bond and bloom-until men once again upset the balance.

Directed by Lisa Weaver

Performance Dates and Times: October 28, 29, November 3*, 5 & 6 at 7:30 pm

*Interpreted Performance

The performances will be at the Coon Rapids Campus Performing Arts Center (PAC).

Tickets are FREE and general admission seating.

To receive tickets to participate as an audience member, please follow these directions:

1. Click on this link.

2. Select the performance date you would like to attend by clicking on the orange “Select A Date” button.

3. Find the date you would like to attend and click on the orange “Tickets” button for that date.

4. Select the number of tickets you would like to register for by clicking on the box with the number “1”.

5. Click the orange “Register” button.

6. Enter your contact information.

7. Review your registration by looking at the order summary on the right, after going through the form and then click the “Register” button on the bottom. Afterwards, you will shortly receive a confirmation email with your ticket(s).

Additional Information

Please bring a copy of your ticket that you received via email when you registered just in case we need to verify your ticket when you arrive at the performance. If we need to verify your ticket when you arrive at the performance, feel free to just show the confirmation email on a phone (instead of printing it out).

Masks are optional in the Performing Arts Center.

The play is on the Coon Rapids Campus in the Performing Arts Center (PAC). Please park in the Main Parking lot by the PAC. To view a map of the Coon Rapids Campus please click on this link.

*If we have to cancel a performance because of other extenuating circumstances, you will be notified via email.

Come watch and support our students, faculty, and staff!

For more information on the show please visit our website www.arcctheatre.com!